Transpore™ Surgical Tape, Plastic, Transparent
Easy to use, even with the use of gloves, this tape can easily be torn into thin strips to allow for better visualization of the skin.
- Easy, straight, bi-directional tear
- Porous for breathability
- Easy to handle with gloves
- Transparent, porous
- Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex
- Water resistant
- Allows clinician to tailor the tape for the various dressings and devices
- Economical single use rolls
A latex-free, hypoallergenic, transparent and perforated plastic tape that offers strong adhesion. Transpore tape is easy to tear into very thin strips, and is easy to use even with gloves
Transparent, perforated plastic tape that tears easily, works reliably.
- Securing tubing and devices (e.g., catheters, I.V. tubing)
- Anchoring bulky dressings
- When tape width must be customized