Topaz 8 Low Air Loss Mattress
Alternating “micro” low air loss mattress replacement system combining the most advanced technology and clinically effective features for prevention and treatment of pressure injuries.
Rent or Buy, please call for further information.
Multiple pressure reduction features, simplicity of functional control, and modular component design, the Topaz 8 Plus Mattress Replacement System effectively manages injuries and pain.
- Only 8” thick, a better fit for home care and hospital beds
- Auto-pressure Detection, eliminating the guess-work when setting up the mattress
- Figure 8 cell design provides fowler position support, prevents bottoming-out
- Auto-Memory ensures the mattress returns to previous settings following a power failure. Lock-out feature prevents tampering with settings
- Cover material is breathable, easy to wipe clean
- Auto Firm – Inflates the mattress with a simple push of a button for installation and nursing care requirements.
- Auto Alarm – Visual and audio alarms in the event of power failure, low pressure and service indicator.
- CPR quick-Release Valve – Deflates the torso section in less than 20 seconds in the event of medical emergencies.
Master Control Units Features:
- Micro Low Air Loss Technology – Air escapes from laser-cut openings located under air cells and distributed away from the skin.
- Deep Cell 3:1 Alternation Therapy – 18 independent 8 inch high cells inflate and deflate in a 3:1 cycle, creating NEW! – When CPL mode is selected, mattress maintains function at a reduced selected pressure (Constant Low Pressure) in static mode. Cells have a figure “8” design; the bottom half is always inflated and only the top half alternates. In the event of a power failure the bottom half of the cells remain inflated up to 72 hours
- Comfort Level and Auto Detection – 8 soft/firm settings offer easy comfort adjustment allowing caregivers to fine-tune therapeutic support and optimize patient comfort. Auto Detection can be used to automatically detect weight of the individual and set appropriate pressure for patient comfort.
Control Unit Specifications:
|Inflation Time||Under 40 minutes|
|Functions||10/15/20/25/30 min Cycle Time 8 comfort levels; Auto firm; Static mode CPR Valve, Auto Detection|
|Power requirement||AC120V 60Hz or AC230 V 50Hz, .25 A Max|
|Size||12.5″(L) x 8.6″(W) x 4.7″(H)|
|Max. Air-flow||8 lpm|
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.