Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressing, Frame Style
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Transparent film dressing is used to cover and secure IV sites to protect at-risk skin, or as a primary or secondary dressing over acute wounds, surgical sites, and chronic wounds.
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses
- Easy to apply and remove
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself
- Stays on skin for long periods of time without skin irritation or maceration
- Stretch and release removal prevents skin irritation
3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, and to secure devices to the skin. These dressings consist of a thin film backing with a hypoallergenic adhesive that gently secures to the skin. 3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings are breathable, sterile, transparent, waterproof, and they provide a barrier to external contaminants.
- Can be used to protect IV catheters and other percutaneous devices, such as peripheral and midline catheters, subclavian and jugular catheters, PICC lines (peripherally inserted central catheters), pulmonary artery catheters, tunneled catheters and implanted ports, epidural catheters, dialysis catheters, subcutaneous insulin catheters, umbilical catheters
- 3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Standard Film Dressing can be used for wound management and site protection, such as: • Clean, closed surgical incisions • Skin graft donor sites • Stage I or II pressure ulcers • Superficial wounds such as abrasions, skin tears and blisters • First-and second-degree burns • Protective cover to prevent skin breakdown • Secondary dressing over gauze, alginates or hydrogels • Protective eye covering
- Tunneled central vascular devices (ports)
- Dialysis catheters
- Hickman/Broviac catheters
- Pulmonary artery catheters
- Arterial catheter
- Epidural catheters