Tegaderm™ Foam Dressing, High Performance, Adhesive, Wrap
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A full line of highly absorbent, breathable adhesive foam dressing is designed for dry and moist skin conditions
- Fluid wicks quickly into the non-adherent pad to prevent pooling and migration onto surrounding tissue.
- Reduced potential for skin maceration.
- Wide film border and "moist skin" adhesive provide a secure seal against contaminants and leakage.
- Adapts to changing levels of exudates to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing.
- Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue.
- Easy spoke delivery.
- Soft, conformable and comfortable.
- Pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic) and venous leg ulcers, including use under compression wraps.
- Skin tear and abrasion.
- Superficial, partial thickness burns.