ROVI X3 Power Wheelchair
Shipping calculated at checkout.
ROVI X3 Power Base Wheelchair
This Mid-Wheel Drive Power Base is the perfect complement to Motion Concepts’ full line of innovative power positioning products and Invacare’s industry-leading Matrx® Seating & Positioning Solutions.
The exceptional ROVI X3 boasts the narrowest wheelbase in the industry and all the function, stability and durability you have come to expect from Motion Concepts.
Blizzard White, Matte Black, Solar Yellow, Motion Green, Original Orange, Bright Blue, Red Delicious, Party Pink
ROVI X3 Base Highlights
- Active Ride Control (ARC) Suspension System
- 23.25" Base Width and 26.5" Base length
- Drive Wheel Size: 14" and Caster Wheel Size: 6"
- Turning radius 20"
- 4-pole EAD Motors
- 2 x M34 Batteries or 3 x M50 Option for Vent
- 8A OFF Board Battery Charger
- 17.7 Mile Range
- 3" Ground Clearance
- 5 mph Maximum speed
- Industry's most modular system, featuring up to 50° of CG Tilt, 170° of Recline and up to 12" of nearly silent Power Seat Elevation
- Available with the full range of Motion Concepts’ accessories and Invacare® Matrx® Seating products, mounted via our all-new Ultra Rail and Ultra Track slotted interfaces
- Up to 300 lb. weight capacity
- Seat-to-Floor Heights as low as 17" depending on power base
- Telescoping leg rest receivers adjust independently of the system
- 11" - 22" of seat width and 11" - 23" seat depth adjustment
- Can be configured as a Pediatric or Adult size system
- Most modular system in the industry
- All Systems come with the seat pan, standard back pan, armrests, arm pads and fixed center mount front rigging
- Standard Seat Widths: 16" - 22"; Pediatric 11" - 15"
- Standard Seat Depths (Slotted adjustment in 3" ranges):16" - 23"; Pediatric 11" -15"
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Rehab Seat
- Tilt Only System
- Tilt and Recline System with Extended Shear Reduction (ESR)
- Tilt and Recline System with Power Sliding Back (PSB)
- Recline System with Extended Shear Reduction (ESR)
- Recline System with Power Sliding Back (PSB)
- Elevating Lift Seat Only System
- Recline Body Fit
- Anterior Tilt up to 45°
- Anterior Assist: 5°, 10°
- Pre-tilt Module: 5°
- Precline Module: 8° and 30°
- Elevating Single Post Angle Adjustable Fold Down Back
- Elevating Seat Weight Capacities: 225 lbs or 280 lbs
- Lateral Tilt Module: 15° Left & Right
Matrx Seating Option
- Matrx Libra, Vi, PS and Flo-tech Cushions
- Matrx PB, PB Deep, PB HD, PB HD Deep and Elite, Elite HD, Elite TR,Elite Deep Backs
Front Rigging Option
- Fixed Center Mount Foot Platform
- Invacare 70° Swing Away Footrests
- LNX Power Center Mount Foot Platform
- Power Telescoping Foot Platform for LNX
- Power Flip up Foot Platform for LNX
- Vertical Lifting Platform
- Power Telescoping Foot Platform 70° - 90° Fixed Center
- Power Flip-up Foot platform for 70°-90° Fixed Center Mount Foot platform
- Maxx Style Swing Away Power Elevating Pivot Legrests
- Swing away Power Elevating Pivot Plus Legrests
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Suspension System: Active Ride Control (ARC)
- Base Width: 23.25"
- Base Length: 36.5"
- Seat To Floor Height: As low as 17"
- Drive Wheel Size: 14"
- Caster Wheel Size (front/rear): 6"
- Turning Radius: 20"
- Range: 17.7 miles maximum
- Ground Clearance: 3"
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.