P3 CREAM: PREVENTION, PAIN RELIEF, PERFORMANCE
P3 Cream: Prevention, Pain Relief, Performance. P3 Cream is a safe, effective, high quality pain relief cream used by therapists for muscle and joint pain. Developed by a Canadian RMT! Features: All natural, Alcohol free, Refreshing mint scent Aspirin Free, Paraben Free, Alcohol Free Effective for the treatment of sore muscles, strains, sprains.
P3 Cream is a safe, effective, high quality pain relief cream used by therapists for muscle and joint pain. Developed by a Canadian RMT!
- All natural, Alcohol free, Refreshing mint scent
- Aspirin Free, Paraben Free, Alcohol Free
- Effective for the treatment of sore muscles, strains, sprains, arthritis, muscle & joint pain
- Water based: No dry skin, no oily stains on clothes
- Alcohol Free: No irritation
- Calendula oil: Natural Anti-inflammatory from the Marigold Flower
- Peppermint Scent: No strong smell
- Excellent for manual massage techniques – friction massage, scar release, trigger point release and pain reduction
- Used in Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Chiropractic, Naturopathy, Athletic Therapy, Kinesiology, Fitness Industry, etc.
- Sports Injuries (strains & sprains)
- Arthritis – Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis
- Muscle tightness and soreness – Great for all ages, and for use at home
P3 CREAM INGREDIENT INFORMATION:
P3 Cream is an Aqueous Mint based product formulation which contains the following: Water, Peppermint Oil, Calendula Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylate Copolymer, Sorbitan Mono Oleate, Colloidal Silica, Tea Tree Oil.
NON ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Phenoxyethanol – a very safe preservative used by cosmetic companies for face creams etc. Used in most products found at The Bodyshop.
- Sodium Acrylate Coploymer – thickener used in baby shampoos.
- Sorbitan Mono Oleate – cosmetic grade emulsifier, found in food. (binds ingredients)
- Colloidal Silica – cosmetic grade stabilizer. (keeps ingredients together)
It is very difficult to create a product that is truly ALL NATURAL. P3 Cream contains All Natural ACTIVE Ingredients. The synthetics used as the non-active ingredients are used at the lowest levels needed to fulfill their function. Preservation is critical in Natural products and synthetic preservatives can, in general, provide a purer more stable formula, and they are used at much lower levels than their natural counterparts.
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.