Mepilex® Lite foam dressing is designed to help you manage low-exuding acute and chronic wounds. The thin profile is soft and conformable, to make it easier to use for difficult-to-dress areas of the body. And you can easily cut it to size.
Thin-design foam dressing for managing low-exuding acute and chronic wounds
This design includes Safetac® – the original less-pain contact layer with silicone adhesion. We designed it to mould softly to skin without sticking to the moist wound – so you can remove it easily without damaging the skin. That means less pain for your patients. And it seals the wound margins to protect skin from damaging leakage and maceration. Mepilex Lite is clinically proven to significantly reduce the severity of skin reactions from radiotherapy treatment.
- Less pain during dressing changes
- Soft and conformable design, for ease of use
- Minimises the risk of maceration
- Can be easily cut to size, for versatility
- Clinically proven to treat or prevent radiotherapy-induced skin reactions