LymphaPod™ Treatment System
Larger patients with lymphedema have special needs. Their lymphedema often appears on the upper thighs, hips, and abdomen, areas which cannot be treated with standard leg garments. LymphaPod® is a home care system designed to treat large patients with limited mobility. It treats the entire lower body, including legs, hips, and abdomen.
- The world’s only pneumatic compression garment especiall designed for treatment of extremely large patients.
- “Sleeping bag” design makes it easy to use
- It treats the entire lower body,including legs, hips, and abdomen.
- It conforms to irregular limbs and shapes and is designed for ease of use by patients with limited mobility.
- LymphaPod® is a one-size garment, fits patients from 150 to 350 + Kgs and is available with hose attachments to the right side or the left side for easy patient access. Features
- Special emphasis on the inner thigh to treat lobules.
- 40 overlapping air chambers.
- Primary lymphedema
- Secondary lymphedema
- Venous insufficiency
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Dysfunction of the muscle pump
NOTE: please see the User Manual for additional notes and precautions on the following item.
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.