LTC 9000 Progressive Care Mattress
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact us for more details.
Essential Medical Products has been proudly manufacturing the Progressive Care mattress for more than 10 years. The LTC “Progressive Care” mattress is designed for long-term, hospital and home-care environments, to provide a comfortable sleep surface with the versatility to substitute one of the foam sections with an air or gel insert in order to provide the patient with the most comfort possible.
Price shown is based on the 36x80x6 in mattress. Other sizes available. Contact us for pricing. Starting from $1,209.00.
- Non-allergenic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial ENVELOPE-STYLE cover
- A mixture of memory foam and medium-density foam makes up the top comfort layer
- Fire rated CAL 117 materials
- Firm base
- Transfer borders (available with and without transfer borders to accommodate 30” and 35” inserts)
Features and Benefits:
- Allows the adjustability to accommodate multiple user types with a single mattress
- The very best for pressure ulcer treatment through the use of a combination of gel, air and foam inserts
- Envelope style cover aids in infection control measurements by protecting the inserts from contact with fluid
- Includes four removable sections, which are a mixture of highly resilient foam (3) and memory foam (1)
- Excellent for those with multiple levels of sensitivity
- Inserts: A combination of 5.0 lb density memory foam / 12 IFD, and 2.5 lb density / 21 IFD
- Transfer Borders: 2.6 lb density / 70 IFD
- Base: 2.5 lb density / 35 IFD
- 80” x 36” x 6”
- 80” x 39” x 6”
Custom sizes also available by quotation, please call for further details.
Recommended Weight Capacity:
350 lbs (as delivered with all foam inserts)
The mattress cover is an envelope style cover, with a three sided double-slider zipper. Inserts are placed inside the cover to restrict their movement and protect them from fluid. This cover has been designed to provide a durable surface that is fluid-proof, non-allergenic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and helps to reduce both shear and friction for increased patient comfort.