Komprex® II Channel Foam Sheet
Komprex® II has a channeled surface that helps to soften fibrotic tissues — thickened — through its gentle micro-massage effect. This non-woven polyester fabric — open cell polyurethane foam — provides superior padding and breathability.
Field of Application
- Compression in treatment of edema (lymphology and phlebology)
- Increase local pressure (in combination with other compression products)
- Soften fibrosis
- Special surface creates a firm, yet gentle micro-massaging effect
- Narrow strips of open cell foam material are surrounded by a skin-friendly, non-woven, breathable, non-slip padding
- Provides channeling effect
- Loosens hardened and fibrotic tissue
- Better air flow for greater patient comfort and compliance
- Washable (up to 30oC/86oF) and reusable
Narrow strips of polyurethane foam rubber embedded in a polyester, non-woven fabric
Not made with natural rubber latex
Note: To avoid obstructions of lymphatic flow, the foam line must always be applied in a direction lengthwise to the extremity with the soft, comfortable side of the material facing the body.