Komprex® Foam Rubber Pads
Komprex® foam rubber pads are ideal to soften fibrosis and fill anatomical depressions. They are used to distribute pressure under short-stretch bandages. These green foam rubber pads are available in various shapes and sizes.
Field of Application
- Compression in treatment of edema (lymphology and phlebology)
- Increase local pressure (in combination with other compression products)
- Soften fibrosis
- Fill anatomical depressions
- Reusable, closed-cell, dense foam
- Easily cuts to required shape and size
- Available in ready-to-use shapes, rolls and sheet
- Permeable to air and water vapour
Sterilization Temperature (for reuse)
250° F (121° C)
100% synthetic latex
Not made with natural rubber latex
Note: If Komprex® Foam is cut to a specific shape, the edges should be chamfered to prevent pressure spots.