Curity™ Packing Strip, Plain
Covidien 7633 Curity Plain Packing Strips is a wound packing gauze made with cotton and is ideal for packing against a several types of wound beds.
Even though this specific gauze is plain, users can soak it in any antibacterial fluids in order to assist with healing inside the wound. Because it's made with 100 percent cotton, the gauze is able to take in a high amount of exudate.
The gauze measures one inch wide and offers 15 feet of length to work with. Due to its length, users can either cut it down to suit their needs or use it for packing against larger wound beds. The strips are individually packaged for sterility.
- Made with Cotton for Exudate Lift
- Can be Soaked for Better Healing
- Cotton Material is Ideal for Packing
- Able to Take in a High Amount of Exudate
- 15 Feet in Length for Optimal Usage
- Can be Trimmed to Fit the User's Needs
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Material: 100 Percent Cotton
- Dimensions: 1 Inch x 5 Yards (15 Feet)
- Type of Strip: Plain Packing
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes