Aquatec Ocean Ergo Shower Chair Commode SP
CUSTOMER INSIGHT-LED DESIGN TO ENHANCE INDEPENDENCE, SAFETY AND FLEXIBILITY.
Introducing the Aquatec Ocean ERGO SP self-propel shower chair. A new and more ergonomic design encourages a more upright and stable seating position. The seat plate has a 5° pre-tilt and knee lift for a more natural, squat position for toileting. Also, a new shape for the seat plate has been designed to reduce interface pressure between client and surface to pressure on genitals and bony prominences. Optional soft seat overlays provide additional comfort and support for the patient. Transfer supports at front of seat allow the user to position themselves into a more comfortable position for toileting and/or showering.
• The 24” rear wheels have quick release axle
• Ocean Ergo SP offers a Two in one design, SP (self-propel) or AP (attendant propel)
• Enhanced frame design for greater over toilet positioning and forward stability
• Tool-free seat height adjustment range of 5” to fit over most toilets
• Rust proof, stainless steel frame
• Collection Pan with integrated measuring scale included
• Machine washable adjustable tension backrest