SECURA Protective Ointment
A long-lasting topical skin protectant for severe cases of incontinence
- 98.8% Petrolatum formula helps seal out moisture and minimizes the skin's exposure to feces and urine
- Relieves the itchiness caused by dry skin
- Gentle to the skin: non-irritating, non-sensitizing and pH-balanced to protect skin without disturbing the skin's natural acid mantle
- Contains clove oil to help reduce course of odor
- Ideal under multi-layer compression bandaging
- Can be used in conjuction with SECURA products
- Easy application reduces nursing time
SECURA Protective Ointment is indicated for the prevention of skin irritation and rash caused by exposure to large amounts of urine, feces or other fluids.
Contraindications / Precautions
- For external use only - avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Ingestion of large quantities can be hazardous.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.