Liquid error: Error in tag 'section' - 'product-template-moreInfo' is not a valid section type
Model SC-3008-DL Sequential Circulator
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Dimensions: 4.5” x 11.75” x 7.5” / 11 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5.9 lbs / 2,68 kg
- Pressure Range: 0-120mmHg
- Electrical Rating: 120 VAC, 60 HZ, .5 A
- 60 Second Cycle Time
- Warranty: 3 years
What Does it Do?
- Reduces Pain
- Relieves dynamic edema
- Promotes Lymphatic flow by moving fluid in the proper physiological direction (distal to proximal)
- Delivers continuous flow
- Unilateral or Bilateral Operation
- Provides Effective Prophylaxis for Venous Thrombosis
The SC-3008-DL gradient sequential compression device has been designed for the treatment of Lymphedema, Venous Insufficiency, and Wound Healing. The SC-3008-DL allows patients the freedom to use this device in the comfort of their own homes.
All patients have different needs so our custom developed technology measures and then delivers pressure to each and every chamber in the garment to give the best possible treatment. The SC-3008-DL lets the user program the pressure setting in any and all of the 8 chambers, always keeping greater pressure distal so as to avoid any reflux. Complete with a compliance meter to monitor patient use, the SC-3008-DL also has a countdown clock and a timer that shuts off the pump after one hour.
Use of this device is contraindicated for patients with the following condition:
- Congestive heart failure
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Inflammatory phlebitis or episodes of pulmonary embolism
- Infections in the limb, including cellulitis without appropriate antibiotic coverage
- Presence of cancer unless for palliative care