Hoyer® Classic Powered Patient Lift - HPL402
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Electric version of Hoyer’s most popular product for homecare
Designed to meet the needs of the caregiver as well as the patient, the HPL402 features ergonomic handle grips to reduce back strain and a mechanical down-release lever for non-powered lowering. The single-speed actuator is reverse-mounted to give the patient increased leg clearance, and the unit also features leg guards and caster bumpers to prevent damage to walls and furniture.
Starting at $3,516.00...
- Adjustable U-base for easy seating or toileting
- Reverse mounted actuator for additional knee clearance
- Safe working load of 400 lb
- Protective leg guards and caster bumpers
- Optional scale
- Safe working load 400 lb
- Maximum height to attachment point 61.5″
- Legs open inside dimension 38″
- Legs closed outside dimension 24.25″
- Overall height of legs 5.25″
- Base opening – hand operated