ALLEVYN Gentle Border Square, Heel, Sacrum and Multisite
Shipping calculated at checkout.
ALLEVYN Gentle Border Gel Adhesive Hydrocellular Foam Dressing with Border
- Chronic and acute exudative wounds
- Full and partial thickness wounds such as pressure ulcers
- Leg ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Infected wounds
- Malignant wounds
- Surgical wounds
- First and second degree burns
- Donor sites
- Skin tears
- Fungating ulcers
ALLEVYN Gentle Border is suitable for use on fragile skin.
- Do not use ALLEVYN Gentle Border dressing with oxidizing agents such as hypochlorite solutions (e.g. EUSOL) or hydrogen peroxide, as these can break down the absorbent polyurethane component of the dressing.
- If reddening or sensitization occur discontinue use.
- Advanced triple-layered construction
- Absorbent hydrocellular pad
- Perforated silicone gel adhesive wound contact layer
- Adhesive border for gentle but effective fixation
- Highly permeable waterproof outer film
- 10 Drsgs/box
Enhanced performance ALLEVYN
Triple-action technology absorbs, retains, and transpires exudate to provide optimal fluid management.
Maintains optimal moisture balance
Provides an optimal moist wound environment for the promotion of faster healing
Comes off lightly
Gentle adhesive allows for less painful dressing changes
Goes on tightly
Stays in place for up to 7 days
Long wear time = fewer dressing changes