Juzo Compression Wrap
An adjustable compression system (compression levels 30-60 mmHg)
Art. 6000LF / 6000 LC / 6081
Circumference fluctuations often arise early phase of treatment. Juzo Compression Wrap is an adjustable compression system that can be employed as an alternative to conventional wrap-around bandages. It is especially important to thoroughly clean all wounds before applying the compression system. If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or bandage before apply the compression system.
Thanks to its short-stretch properties, the Juzo Compression Wrap exerts a very high working pressure and a low resting pressure. The Velcro fastener and the gripping zones ensure easy donning and adjustment in case of fluctuations in body circumference. The special indentations ensure that no gaps can form between the straps. This prevents “window oedemas.”
Special characteristics: Juzo Compression Wrap can be used individually in two segments but can also be combined.
- Adjustable to the individual wearer when treating fluctuating body circumferences
- Special indentations in the end of the straps prevent the formation of “window oedemas”
- Gripping zone at the upper and lower end make donning easier
- Faster donning compared to wrap-around bandages
- The item is reversible, with black on one side and beige on the other, to suit the individual patient‘s preference