Hoyer® One-Piece Loop Style Sling, Commode & Amputee
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Easy to use, provides for needs of basic transfer including needs for amputee, bathing and hygiene
Hoyer has been making slings, the all important patient interface, for over 60 years, when Ted Hoyer first developed and marketed the technology for people like himself who needed assistance with transfer. Hoyer slings are designed to be effective, yet comfortable without compromise to resident safety. Hoyer slings are tested to the highest global standards, EN ISO 10535, and are CE marked. Hoyer Classic slings are designed for the Hoyer legacy lifts and come in 6 different types and over 20 configurations. There are over 200 slings to choose from to meet your need. Sling choices are designed to address basic lift/transfer, hygiene and toileting.
- Designed for comfort AND safety
- Manufactured to the highest global standards, EN ISO 10535 and CE marked
- General purpose offering as well as special purpose designs
- Available in solid and mesh materials
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
- CE marked
- Washable up to 185 degrees F