Liquid error: Error in tag 'section' - 'product-template-moreInfo' is not a valid section type
Alginate Dressing, Reinforced Gelling Fibre, Calcium/Sodium Alginate
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Non-woven calcium/sodium alginate consisting of high M alginate in cohesive fiber construction.
- As wound fluid is absorbed, the alginate forms gel, maintains moist environment for optimal wound healing and the formation of granulation tissue.
- Highly absorbent gelling fibers.
- Cohesive fiber construction.
- For management of moderate to heavy exuding, partial to full thickness wounds.
- May be used on deep/cavity wounds.
- Not for dry eschar, third-degree burns, surgical implantation, heavy bleeding and individuals with known sensitivity to alginates.
- Used as primary dressing.
- Change frequency: Up to seven days.
- Composition / Ingredient: Calcium/Sodium Alginate
- Sterility: Sterile
- Latex content: Latex-Free