BD E-Z Scrub™ surgical scrub brush impregnated with 4% CHG 30/box
For over three decades, the BD E-Z Scrub brand has been considered the "gold standard" in single-use disposable scrubs. BD E-Z Scrub products offer a wide range of efficacious antimicrobial formulations specifically designed to enhance performance while reducing irritation to the skin.
- Product line includes popular and efficacious antimicrobial formulations, including CHG, PCMX, and Povidone Iodine.
- Proprietary polyethylene soft bristles enhance mechanical action while reducing skin irritation.
- Soft sponge provides gentle cleaning on irritated areas or when firm mechanical action is not required.
- Ergonomic brush design allows greater user comfort and effectiveness, ultimately improving compliance.
- Color Coded
For external use only.
Do not use
- as a preoperative skin preparation of the face or head
- in eyes, ears and mouth
- if you have a sensitivity to chlorhexidine gluconate or its components
When using this product
- avoid contact with meninges
- chlorhexidine gluconate has been reported to cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated ear drums
- chlorhexidine gluconate solution has been reported to cause serious and permanent eye injury when it has been permitted to enter and remain in the eye during surgical procedures
- if chlorhexidine gluconate solution should contact these areas, rinse out promptly and thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Irritation, sensitization and generalized allergic reactions have been reported with chlorhexidine-containing products, especially in the genital areas.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, gets in eye or ear, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.