Care & Maintenance of Compression Garments
Posted by BC MedEquip on
To maintain your compression garment, we recommend the following:
- Hand wash in warm water daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your garment.
- Use a small amount special compression garment washing detergent or another mild soap.
- Rinse garment well, roll in a towel to remove excess water, hang to dry.
- Some Juzo garments may be machined wash and dry, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended and available in the Juzo® Compression Therapy Care accessory package.
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. These may damage your garment.
- Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your compression garment.
- Store your stockings in a dry place at room temperature.